AFLW 2018 Premiership Ring
2018 saw Musson keep the AFLW Premiership Ring design consistent with the inaugural ring, however adding a new level of value, luxury, rarity and uniqueness by incorporating an Argyle Pink Diamond.
Argyle Pink Diamond’s are considered one of the single rarest items on Earth. With over 90% of the entire worlds production of pink diamonds being mined at the Argyle mine in the Kimberley’s, they are also uniquely Australian, like the AFLW. Musson are one of the worlds oldest partners of Argyle Pink Diamonds, an association that makes Musson one of the very few jewellers who could offer such a proposal
The 2018 design also sees the incorporation of a rose gold detail on the inside of the ring, which will be inscribed with each player’s unique jersey number, making each Premiership ring completely individual.
“I wanted the ring to be a celebration and that is why I decided to incorporate an Australian Argyle pink diamond. A pink diamond is so rare, as is winning a premiership in one’s lifetime!” Olivar said.
- Rings are produced in 18ct White and Rose gold in Musson’s Sydney studio
- They feature 1 x 0.05ct round brilliant cut Argyle Pink Diamond
- They feature 16 x 0.01ct round brilliant cut White Diamonds
- Each ring individually numbered with the premiership players jersey number
- Each ring individually boxed and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and value.
The rings were presented to the 2018 Premiers, the Western Bulldogs in April 2018.